Terms & Conditions
HOW TO BUY
We have created this site to make the purchasing process as pain free as possible.
Find works by navigating through menus to an Artist's page; or, use the Search bar at the top right of any page (desktop) or under the Menu button (mobile).
If a work is for sale:
- Click on the work which takes you to its own page,
- If the work is an edition, select the one you would like from those available in the drop-down menu, otherwise, just click 'Add to Art Cart'
- You can continue to add works to your cart in this way.
- Once you are ready to complete your purchase, click on the cart icon at the top right of any page.
- On the Checkout page, click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Fill out your basic information for payment processing and purchase tracking, then click 'Continue to Payment Method'
- Fill out your card details (Visa/Mastercard/Amex), and click 'Complete Purchase'
- Your receipt will be emailed to you!
LIVE VIEWING OF WORKS
Works exhibited in the NAS Gallery and Studio Spaces will be available for viewing for the duration of the exhibition: From 6pm 30 November, then 31 November to 10 December 11am – 5pm
Note that this site includes all selected works exhibited in both the NAS Gallery as well as various studio spaces throughout the NAS campus.
BUYING POLICY (Caveat Emptor)
Availability of works is based on completed payment processes. Works will only be marked as 'Sold' once they have been completely paid for.
It is important that you are sure about your purchase as once payment has been processed there will be no refunds (unless the work has been damaged by the National Art School or has become unavailable).
Works are sold 'as is' and any inclusion of framing will be noted in item descriptions.
Payment for all works are processed by FatZebra on behalf of the National Art School.
FatZebra accepts Visa, MasterCard, Visa/Mastercard Debit Cards, and American Express.
FatZebra is PCI DSS Tier 1 certified, undertaking yearly audits and quarterly network scans from an external Qualified Security Assessor to ensure compliance is maintained.
Purchase receipts will be emailed to the email address you provide at checkout. If you require a full tax invoice, GST will be added to the listed price. To obtain a full tax invoice, please contact: Finance@nas.edu.au
WHEN CAN I COLLECT MY ARTWORK?
Artworks will be available for collection after the exhibition is de-installed, from 14-22 December 2017, then from 3-12 January 2018.
Please bring a form of photo ID to collect. If you are having someone collect on your behalf, please have them bring a printout of your Receipt.
Collection Location: National Art School Security Office (Forbes Street entrance) between the hours of 8:30am to 3:30pm, Mon-Fri.
WHAT IF I DON'T COLLECT IN THAT PERIOD?
Uncollected artworks from 3 months after the sale date will be disposed of at the National Art School's discretion.
The purchaser is wholly responsible for collection of purchased artwork from the National Art School, we will not arrange transport/delivery.
Please fill out our contact form and we'll get back to you with an answer ASAP.Artwork Photography: Peter Morgan and Robin Hearfield